We are looking for an enthusiastic, talented Online Marketing & Community Intern to support Lition’s marketing plan using multiple online channels and working closely with the company’s senior leaders.
You will help to develop, grow and expand our marketing channels through social media outreach, blogging and strategic planning, create original content and maintain the community’s spirit. We expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
You should have excellent communication skills, efficiency orientated mindset and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Communicate with community management team and collaborate closely on serving community’s needs
- Support to create and distribute engaging content on our social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Telegram …) daily
- Support the development and implementation of innovative Marketing strategies in diverse fields like Display, SEM, SEO, Social Media and Cooperations
- You will be in charge of tracking and reporting of KPIs
- Conduction of competitor- and trend analysis
- You have a bachelors or higher university degree, ideally in marketing, digital marketing, advertising or something similar
- You have advanced practical experience with online marketing & social media
- You are Native/fluent in English and German
- You are able to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- You have a clear understanding of marketing and communications principals
- You are a team player with strong communication skills, but you also work well self-organized and structured
- You have strong analytic skills and a good sense of how to use data to test hypotheses and draw conclusions
- Bonus: You are familiar with crypto market specifics (ICO, blockchain, dApps, crypto-currencies); you are experienced with Reddit, Bitcointalk and other specific platforms
What we offer
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an exciting and cutting-edge technology startup
- Exposure to emerging technologies such as Blockchain
- Open communication culture with a close working relationship to senior management and a world-class team of advisors
- Special employee discount rates on electrical energy for your home or apartment in Germany
- Enjoy working in an authentic, highly motivated team, bringing the best out of each other, always open for new ideas and with great interest in cookies!
- your CV
- a short cover letter saying why you are interested in this opportunity and which of your social skills we will benefit from