Love to write? Love to learn? Love to have your smart content voraciously consumed by an informed and engaged audience? This is an important role which will give you the opportunity to create a variety of content for many different audiences to build Lition’s brand among consumers, energy suppliers, and investors.
- Work with senior leaders and our online channel managers to plan a content strategy and calendar for Lition’s various stakeholders
- Write English and German language content which will be published in social channels, on our website, in presentations and press outreach
- Conduct research on competitors and stay up to date on industry topics and trends to identify compelling content which will resonate with our readers and social followers
- You have a bachelors or higher university degree in a writing-intensive field of study
- You can write to the highest standards in both German and English
- You have produced written content in a variety of styles- short form (social posts, ads), medium length (blog posts, press releases, articles), and longer form (white papers, presentations)
- You are comfortable producing varied content that is specific to many types of audiences- from the everyday consumer to industry insiders to investors and press
- Bonus: you have an interest in or some familiarity with Blockchain or cryptocurrency fundamentals. You're a quick leaner on tech topics, even when they're new to you.
- Another plus: you have an interest in environmental initiatives and sustainability to create a greener earth
What we offer
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an exciting and cutting-edge technology startup
- Exposure to emerging technologies such as Blockchain
- Open communication culture with a close working relationship to senior management and a world-class team of advisors
- Competitive compensation package
- Special employee discount rates on electrical energy for your home or apartment in Germany
- Exclusive Lition employee 35% bicycle discount on some of the coolest bikes around- making you green with transit as well
- Some of the best, freshly-baked banana bread in Germany!
- your CV
- a short cover letter saying why this opportunity is interesting and relevant for you. Oh, also we'd love it if you told us a joke that you like.
- please include links (or attachments) of 3 varied types of writing samples that you feel showcase the range of your writing skills. Ideally this would be a combination of German and English.