Forget being narrowly pigeon-holed into one narrow channel: this is an exciting online generalist role which will give you the opportunity to launch and support Lition’s marketing plan using multiple online channels and working closely with the company’s senior leaders.
- Take the lead in social (Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Medium, WeChat.): manage our global content calendar, perform community management on our global channels, create compelling copy and content that builds connections and encourages our community to take action
- Work with content writers (mostly freelancers) to guide them in the creation of insightful and impactful content
- Manage the workflow for translation/ transcreation of content into multiple languages
- Test and manage performance marketing channels including paid search, Facebook, and display to drive awareness and signups for Lition
- Analyze data from our social platforms and performance marketing channels to develop insights and recommendations for actionable improvements
- You have a bachelors or higher university degree, ideally in marketing, digital marketing, advertising or something similar
- You have at least 3 years experience in an online marketing role, ideally with a focus on social media and with exposure to performance channels as well
- You are creative and have lots of ideas, but can also execute and prioritize
- You have strong analytic skills and a good sense of how to use data to test hypotheses and draw conclusions
- You have used marketing/social publishing and analysis tools such as HootSuite, Brand24, BuzzSumo, Google Analytics/Webtrekk, WordPress/Drupal etc.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills, but you also work well as a self-starter and independent worker
- You are fluent in English and ideally also fluent in German
- Bonus: You have (or can develop) at least basic photo editing skills and some familiarity with design software (Photoshop, etc.)
What we offer
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an exciting and cutting-edge technology startup
- Exposure to emerging technologies such as Blockchain
- Open communication culture with a close working relationship to senior management and a world-class team of advisors
- Competitive compensation package
- Special employee discount rates on electrical energy for your home or apartment in Germany
- Exclusive Lition employee 35% bicycle discount on some of the coolest bikes around- making you green with transit as well
- Some of the best, freshly-baked banana bread in Germany!
- your CV
- a short cover letter saying why this opportunity is interesting and relevant for you. Oh, also we'd love it if you told us a joke that you like.
- please include at least 2 links to some of your online social presence that makes you proud (could be Twitter, a blog you keep, etc.- and fine for this to be for social channels you’ve managed at a company, as opposed to your personal accounts)